How Do I use my LinkUP Business Card?
How your H4YC LinkUP Business Card works:
- Set up your H4YC Profile at www.horses4yc.com (It’s FREE)
- Purchase your Card Here
- We ship from Oxford PA (It will take 7-12 Business to receive your device)
- Get ready to network! Your device is sent ready to use. With a single tap of your H4YC card, you will begin sharing your H4YC Profile to Equestrians, contactless!
What is a H4YC LinkUP Business Card?A H4YC device seamlessly transfers all of the information on your H4YC profile with a single tap onto someone else’s phone. Your H4YC profile is fully customizable —including a bio, social media links, payment info, and more— and enables you to share every important detail about you and your business with your Equestrian network.The best part is that nothing other than your Horses4yc.com Profile is required to start connecting: no apps, no gimmicks, no subscriptions!To put it simply: your H4YC Card is your business card, website, and social media networking tool.
Is there a subscription?
No! Unlike your advertisements at horses4yc.com, a one-time purchase of a H4YC Device is all it takes to start a life full of connecting through your Horses4yc.com Profile!
What exactly can I add to my H4YC Profile?
Your H4YC Profile is yours to own. We’ve given you a place to get creative and start connecting with everyone you meet.
- Name – of course!
- Bio – Write up your unique bio!
- Work, Location, Education, a List of Horse Skills, Riding Awards, Equestrian Teams, Judging Licenses. The sky’s the limit!
- Images- Personalize your H4YC Profile with a custom profile picture and complimentary banner!
- Profile Picture, Banner
- Contact Info – This is where your network will go when they need to know how to get in contact with you.
- Phone Number, Email, Website (Upload custom URLs!), WhatsApp, Telegram
- Social Links – Your social networks are the life blood of your Equestrian business! Be sure to include all that you use for the best possible networking experience.
- Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Snapchat, TikTok, Pinterest, Google+
- Payment Links – Small businesses thrive off providing multiple payment options for their customers. Be sure to link each and every one you currently offer!
- Venmo, CashApp, PayPal
- ALL of your advertisements for your sport horses, saddles, and business ads are connected to your profile. At a horse show, easily bring up all your sale horses to a customer’s phone, with just a tap! At an inspection, your list of stallions can automatically be seen with a touch of your card. Need to pay your farrier, touch your card to their phone and have your Venmo account right there. Saddle rep, tap your card to a client’s phone to download all your saddles listed.
Is the information on my H4YC LinkUP Business Card permanent?
- Your H4YC Profile is yours to own for the life of the horses4yc.com site.
- As you grow, so too does your H4YC Profile. You can always update and change the information on your H4YC Profile so that your network can stay up to date with you. Just update your H4YC Profile whenever your lifestyle changes!
How do I tap with my H4YC LinkUP Business Card?Your H4YC device is especially designed to “tap” other phones and seamlessly transfer your H4YC Profile and advertisements to them.This technology is relatively new, and it is expected for there to be a learning curve when attempting to tap.Here’s our tips on tapping:
- Make sure the phone is on and open before you tap.
- Make sure airplane mode is turned off before you tap.
- Make sure the camera is not open when tapping.
- Make sure to tap your H4YC device on the “sweet spot.”
- iPhones – On the back and at the top of the phone (near the camera).
- Androids – On the back and near the middle
Does the other person need a H4YC device?
- No! Your H4YC device is especially designed to be used on its own.
- Once setup, your H4YC device will be used to transfer your H4YC Profile. With a single tap, a link to your H4YC Profile will pop up as a notification on the other person’s phone. That link will open directly in their phone’s browser.
- Remember: no app is needed. We believe that hassle free contact sharing provides the best networking experience possible.
- No headaches, no add-ons, no troubles, no paper business cards. Your H4YC device is all that you’ll need to start connecting today!
Compatibility DisclaimerIt is important to note that the compatibility list is respective of the phone’s NFC capability.iPhone CompatibilityiPhones with NFC capability – note that any iPhone with a camera can scan a QR code regardless of their NFC capability.
- iPhone XR
- iPhone SE
- iPhone XS, Max
- iPhone 11, Pro, Pro Max
- iPhone 12, mini, Pro, Pro Max
- iPhone 13, Pro
- All future iPhones
- iPhone 7, iPhone 8, and iPhone X must first enable the NFC scanner in the control center
Android CompatibilityAndroids with NFC capability – note that any Android with a camera can scan a QR code regardless of their NFC capability.
- Pixel, Pixel XL, Pixel 2, Pixel 2XL, Pixel 3, Pixel 3XL, Pixel 3A, Pixel 3aXL, Pixel 4
- All future Pixels
- SIII, S4, S5, S6, S6 Edge, S6 Edge+, S7, S7Edge, S8, S8+, S9, S9+, S10, S10 5G, S10+, S20, S20+, A20, A20e, A30, A50, A51, Galaxy Fold, Galaxy Fold 2
- All future Galaxies
- Note 8, Note 9, Note 10, Note 10+, Note 20, Note 20 Ultra, Note 20 Ultra Plus
- All future Samsungs
- One M9, Desire 10 Pro, Exodus 1, U11/Life/+, Desire 12/12+, U11 Eyes, U12 Life, U12+, U19e, 19+
- All future HTC phones
- P10, P10 Plus, P10 Lite, P20, P20 Pro, P20 Lite, P30, P30 Pro, P30 Lite
- All future Huawei models
- G3, Nexus 5X, V10, G4, K10, V20, G5, G6, V30, V35 ThinQ, Q Stylus, Q Stylo 4, Stylo 5, V40 ThinQ, V50 ThinQ 5G, Q8, Q7, G7 ThinQ, G8, G8s ThinQ, Q9, One
- All future LG phones
- Mi Mix, Mi Mix2, Mi Mix 2S, Mi Mix 3, Mi5, Mi5s, Mi5 Plus, Mi6/X, Mi6, Mi8, Mi8 Lite, Mi8 Pro, Mi9, Mi9 SE
- All future Xiaomi phones
- 3, 5, 6, 8, 8.1, 6.1, 8 Sirocco, 7 Plus, 5.1, 9 PureView
- All future Nokias
- One, 3, 3T, 5, 5T, 6, 6T, 7, 7 Pro, 7 Pro 5G
- All future OnePlus phones
- Moto P50, Moto X4, Moto Z3, Moto Z3 Play, all future Motorolas
- Xperia XZ1/Compact, Xperia 1, 10/Plus, Xperia XA1/Ultra/Plus, Xperia XZ2/Compact/Premium, Xperia XA2/Ultra/Plus, Xperia XZ3
- All future Sony phones
- PH, PH-1
- All future Essential phones
ReturnsWe make the return process fast and easy. You can start your return here by emailing [email protected]. In the subject line write: RETURN. In the body of the email, write your email address your H4YC Profile is tied to and an invoice #. Also include why you are returning the device. Here’s what you need to know:
- Return Policy
- We accept returns in a brand new, unopened condition. All items must be packed in the original corresponding packaging for a full refund. We reserve the right to reject your return claim if the item doesn’t adhere to any of these conditions.
- You have 30 days from the day you receive your shipment to start your return. Once a return is requested, all return items must be shipped back to us within 7 days. Your refund will be credited to the same payment method used to make the purchase.
- Your order will be subject to a $5 repacking fee if the product has been opened. You will be refunded the difference.
- All customers are responsible for paying for shipping costs associated with returns.
- Devices damaged in shipping; the customer will receive a new device within 7-12 business days.
- There are no returns on final sale items. Zero exceptions!
- Final Sale Items
- Shipping fees are a final sale item and are not eligible for returns.